Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Post Notification!

Dear dedicated friends, family and blog followers,

I have been informed that email notifications were not sent for our last two blog posts in December - "Taiwanese Thanksgiving" and "Super Saturday."  After doing some research on the issue and contacting blogger.com, I learned that the format has changed in December with the Feedburner.  My post size is too large to be sent through email.  Well, shoot, darn and heck! That's like asking me to talk less and be quiet around family and friends.  I'm from the South and Southern girls like to talk!  You will have to go directly to the website to see the latest posts: http://beyondrice.blogspot.com/

My only solution at this time is to break up the post into smaller sections.  Please don't be surprised when you receive multiple emails for the next post.

Thanks for reading our blog!  We love being able to "stay in touch" and share our adventure with people we love from home.  It helps to ease the pain from missing everyone so dearly, especially during the holiday season.

Love Always,

Rock and Ray


No comments:

Post a Comment